Original documents must be presented to PRA office upon arrival to the Philippines. All applicants below 35 years old shall not be accepted.
- Marriage Contract (Below are alternative requirements in lieu of the Marriage Certificate)
- Family Register/Domicile (for Koreans & Japanese)
- Household Register (for Taiwanese)
- Certificate of Relationship (for P.R.O.C. Chinese)
- Koseki Tohon (for Japanese)
- Birth certificate for minor child.
- Medical Examination Clearance duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consular Office (If secured abroad, with English translation)
- Police Clearance secured from the country of origin, duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consular Office (with English translation)
- Proof of Dollar Remittance to any PRA Accredited Banks
- For those who selected the "With Pension" option, Certification of Retirement Benefits issued by the concerned government and/or private entity authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consular Office is needed.